Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This question make me think about what I want to accomplish this year in the blog and in my personal life, which is not easy. Here it goes:
2. Comment more - I try to reply and visit the blogs that comment on my blog, but I'm really bad on visiting other blogs unless I subscribe to them by email which is not always feasible (my inbox would look scary!) I plan to pay more attention to my bloglovin' feeds.
|Jennifer Armentrout, Wendy Higgins, and Brigid Kemmerer, WV|
4. Don't bite more than I can chew - Sometimes I have the tendency of over booking myself. I receive invitations for review and blog tours of so many amazing books, I can't help myself from wanting to read and participate in EVERYTHING. Sadly, I'm not superwoman and I've stayed up all night more than once to make deadlines. No more!
5. Read more books - I read 87 books last year and I hope I can do better *crosses fingers*
6. Come up with more fun posts - I love my discussion posts and I plan to keep those and maybe introduce new features. I'll try my best to keep things fresh.
7. Use social media more - I have increased my use of Twitter, Facebook and I joined Pintrest , and Instagram last year. I hope that I will be able to keep up with all of these!
8. Lose weight - Yep, I had this resolution in my life for years. I HOPE that this is the last time I do so.
9. Take an HTML class - Or something like it. I know I should learn a bit about design and coding if I want the blog to look good.
10. Take a scrap-booking class - My sister showed me this year the basics and I have been making bookmarks and greeting cards and I'll love to learn new techniques to use.
What are your Goals and Resolutions for 2014?