Sunday, February 2, 2014

Event: Launch Party for SECRET by Brigid Kemmerer


Hi there gorgeous people!  Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend Brigid Kemmerer's launch party for her new book Secret.  Secret is the fourth book of her Elemental series and if you haven't read it, you're missing out in a seriously good series and in a lot of hotness. I promise that the Merrick boys will not disappoint in any way!



The lovely Ms. Kemmerer is a really awesome lady.  She's funny, down to earth and always gracious.  I've had the change to see her before today at the Baltimore Book Fair, so I know this isn't a fluke.  She talked about her road to publication, other projects coming soon and answer questions from the audience in attendance. Brigid showed use the cover for Sacrifice (Michael's book) and it is gorgeous and still top secret (shhh).

I also saw the lovely bloggers: Hannah from The Irish Banana, Steph from Cuddlebuggery, and Jessica form Step Into Fiction; AND fabulous author Lea Nolan.

I got my copy of Secret signed (see proof to the right) and a few bookmarks. Oh, and you'll never guess what happened...  I won one of the raffles and my prize was an iTunes card! Thank you!  

Now, to wait for Sacrifice, the last book in the series...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish she would just come to the Philippines! I love all her books. It's such a wonderful blend of contemporary and paranormal.

    Anyway, it seems like you had such a great time! And wow, you even met Steph of Cuddlebuggery! What I would give to be in your shoes. That event must have been awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all author events and Brigid is always so much fun! I'm luck to live in an area that is frequently visited by awesome authors, plus a lot of them live nearby.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...