Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #71

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Hi there gorgeous people!  Another incredibly busy week comes to an end.  The Northeast has been with yet another storm and my internet has been a bit unstable.  At this point, the kids might be in school until July!

Only two books this week, but two really good ones:

For Review


Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins - I LOVE this series and I can't wait to read the conclusion. I do love me some Kai! Thanks to HarperTeen 


Only Everything by Kieran Scott  - I received this one in the mail with several postcards too.  I can't wait to read this one! Thanks to Simon & Schuster.

What's stacking your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. I love the first cover, I haven't tried the series but I should one day. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Everything looks really good, can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Hope you enjoy, have a great weekend!

    Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for Sweet Reckoning! Enjoy!

    Mary
    My STS - http://sweepingme.com/2014/02/week-2-sts-new-to-my-shelf-books-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't want Kai. I want some Kai. Wendy Higgins is amazingly sweet. Awesome haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really want Sweet Reckoning. Hope it's awesome!
    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite the epic dress on Sweet Reckoning. She could parachute with it. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that they uploaded Sweet Reckoning! I haven't read Sweet Evil or Sweet Peril, otherwise I would have downloaded Sweet Reckoning. I hope you love your new reads!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the series by Wendy Higgins, but I've seen a lot of people rave about it. Only Everything is new to me so I'll have to check it out. Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are awesome. hope you enjoy them!


    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul. I love the look of Only Everything, it has a gorgeous cover too. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to start that series by Wendy Higgins. The books sound amazing. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely two great ones! I also need to start that Wendy Higgins series.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...