Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
I’m kind of surprised at myself and actually a bit embarrassed of never reading anything about some of these authors. Others, I haven’t read by choice.
1. Huntley Fitzpatrick – I’ve heard amazing things about My Life Next Door, and I even own the book, but I’ve yet to read it. I hope to do it soon, before her next book gets released.
2. Kiera Cass – This is another series that I’ve only heard good things about and the covers is to die for. I also own The Selection, first book in the series.
3. Stephen King – I’ve never read anything by Stephen King, because honestly, I’m afraid. I saw the move IT years ago and I was so freaked out that I can’t imagine reading any of this books.
4. Amanda Hocking – I purchased Trylle years ago, when the series was an indie publication, but I never read it.
5. Gena Showalter – What can I say? (there’s no defense, I’m sure.)
6. V.C Andrews – This is one of my cousins favorite authors, but every time I see her books I just can’t make myself pick one up.
7. Sophie Jordan – I know, I know. I did purchased Uninvited in audio book and I fully intend to ‘read’ this one… I just haven’t yet.
8. Tahereh Mafi – *hangs head in shame* Shatter Me
9. Michelle Hodkin – This is another very popular series that I haven’t started. I do own a copy of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I fully intend to read it. Some day.
10. Marie Lu - Again, I own the first book of the series, Legend and I’ve heard is a really good one.
I kind of see a pattern here… Anyway, what’s in your Top Ten this week?