Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birth Day to Me!

Let it be known that today, May 6, 2011 Reading with ABC was born!

Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I am starting a reading blog after years of following other book blogs.  I finally took the leap and starting asking myself questions like 'Can I do it?' 'Would anyone read it' 'Where will I find the time to do all that I do AND read AND work on a blog?'  Because you know what?  Although I will love having someone ready my blog, I enjoy reading and sharing what I read even more.  

Please have patience with me while I figure how how blogger works and how to make Reading with ABC more presentable.  I am sure that with a little time I will learn how to do all the fancy things and add fancy buttons and art (at least I hope so!)

A little bit about myself... I am originally from Puerto Rico (yes! my first language is Spanish) and we moved to the United States when my husband joined the military.  Why I followed by husband to a strange country, with a different language and climate (don't get me started on the beaches)?  Well, that is because I married the perfect man, my high school sweetheart, my best friend and The Love of My Life (no kidding, we have been married for 18 years!)

Our three wonderful boys were born in the States.  They are the inspiration behind the name for my blog, you see, my oldest son's name starts with A, the middle with B and the little one with C.  For those of you that have read Julia Quinn (The Bridgertons anyone?) the first two names were an coincidence, but then I realized what had happend I purposely looked for a 'C' name for our last baby.  Besides being a busy mother of three, I also work full-time doing something I love.

I hope to see you around and that you enjoy 'Reading with ABC'

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...