Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Amazon

Bought:

Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - I already finished this one and I loved it. 
Outside In (Insiders #2) by Maria V. Snyder - I really liked the first book and I can't wait to start reading the next installment.


From the Library:
Clarity by Kim Harrington - This is a cover that pulls you in.  I've heard great things about this novel
Cloaked by Alex Flinn - I read Beastly and liked it, so I'm giving this one a try.  I always like to read re-tellings of fairly tales.
A Blue so Dark by Holly Schindler - I know is is an older novel, but I haven't read it and I am eager to start
  

Entwined by Heather Dixon - OMG! You should see this cover, I hope it is as good as it seems.
Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel by James Patterson - I think this is the 7th book in the series.  I know this series is not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it.  I wander where Fang went?...
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I see this book on the window of my local bookstore everytime I pass by, it keeps mocking me with its beauty.  I got you now!


No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...