Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That you Lied About

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.



Sorry I couldn't come up with all ten, but here is my list:

1. Reading Jane Eyre - although I have probably seen (and loved!) every single movie ever made based on this novel, I read the Cliff Notes version back in high school.

2. Reading MG books - don't tell anyone, but with all the books that "B" (he's 11 now) accumulates around the house, I end up reading some of them

3. I only read YA - Alas, I also read romance novels, mostly historical and paranormal.

4. Reading Gone with the Wind - if you as ask anyone who knows me they will tell you that this is my favorite movie of all time (and they wouldn't be lying), I just never read the book.  Please don't tell my hubby!

5. I love poetry - even though I consider myself to be fully bilingual, the truth is that English is not my first language.  I love poetry in Spanish, sorry but it doesn't make as much sense to me in English

6. Loving Shakespeare - Again, I had to read some Shakespeare in high school, but honestly, half of it doesn't make sense to me.

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...