Saturday, June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (#4)

IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Amazon.

Bought

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen - is by Sarah Dessen, need I say more?

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - I LOVED this book (as any book every written by Ms. Dessen) but I didn't own by copy.

Got both books signed by Ms. Dessen! (see yesterday's post.)



Graveminder by Melissa Marr - Although I am halfway through the Wicked Lovely series, I am eagerly waiting to read this one.

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - Don't know much about this novel, but it sounded good.

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. hmm I saw A Discovery of Witches at Borders and thought about buying it, but I told myself I had too many books :(. Graveminder was nice and that's cool you got your Sarah Dessen books signed! I haven't read Along for the Ride but What Happened to Goodbye was a good read. I hope you enjoy all of your books :).

    Happy reading!!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I've always meant to read Sarah Dessen. I really want to read Discovery of Witches too.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...