Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday:' Awww' Moments in Books

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This list was a little hard to put together because there are so many of them that is diffult to remember a specific moment.

1. The Iron Queen - I LOVE Ash, and the moment when we became Meghan's knight was just sooo good!

2. Anna and the French Kiss - The 'awww' moment for me was the Notre Dame scene where everything is revealed and love is confessed.

3. City of Glass - The conversation between Jace and Clary while the celebration goes on around them.

4. Desires of the Death - I find the relationship between Jay and Violet one of the sweetest ones in YA.  There were two 'Awww' moments I remember the most from this novel: making up after their fight and when they were 'together' for the first time.

5. The Sky is Everywhere - This is writen in such a  poetic way and descriptions of what falling in love feels like, the ups and downs; the good and the bad. A huge 'Awww' moment, right?

6. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - The scene at the end when Lucius finally gives up and accepts Jessica and their love.

7. Book of a Thousand Days - The moment after the battle when Khan Tegus goes and gets Dashti, so much tenderness...

8. Pride and Predjudice - This is a big 'Aww' moment!  Specially when Mr. Darcy confesses his love (both times!)

9. Return to Paradise - The last scene after Maggie returns from Spain and Caleb takes her to his house.

10. Perfect Chemistry - This book was sooo good!  It's modern tale similar to West Side Story, incredible sweet moments, first kisses and the realization that sometimes are worth any price.

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me for being old and cynical, but it's so difficult to take Awww Moments seriously. Only in older books, I suppose....

    I tweeked "awww" to be moments that give one pause. Here's my Top Ten "Awww" Moments. I hope you'll stop by and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I created my list I thought of an aww moment from The Sky is Everywhere. Glad to see that the book made it one someone's list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...