Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday:' Awww' Moments in Books

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

This list was a little hard to put together because there are so many of them that is diffult to remember a specific moment.

1. The Iron Queen - I LOVE Ash, and the moment when we became Meghan's knight was just sooo good!

2. Anna and the French Kiss - The 'awww' moment for me was the Notre Dame scene where everything is revealed and love is confessed.

3. City of Glass - The conversation between Jace and Clary while the celebration goes on around them.

4. Desires of the Death - I find the relationship between Jay and Violet one of the sweetest ones in YA.  There were two 'Awww' moments I remember the most from this novel: making up after their fight and when they were 'together' for the first time.

5. The Sky is Everywhere - This is writen in such a  poetic way and descriptions of what falling in love feels like, the ups and downs; the good and the bad. A huge 'Awww' moment, right?

6. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark SideThe scene at the end when Lucius finally gives up and accepts Jessica and their love.

7. Book of a Thousand Days - The moment after the battle when Khan Tegus goes and gets Dashti, so much tenderness...

8. Pride and Predjudice - This is a big 'Aww' moment!  Specially when Mr. Darcy confesses his love (both times!)

9. Return to Paradise - The last scene after Maggie returns from Spain and Caleb takes her to his house.

10. Perfect Chemistry - This book was sooo good!  It's modern tale similar to West Side Story, incredible sweet moments, first kisses and the realization that sometimes are worth any price.

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me for being old and cynical, but it's so difficult to take Awww Moments seriously. Only in older books, I suppose....

    I tweeked "awww" to be moments that give one pause. Here's my Top Ten "Awww" Moments. I hope you'll stop by and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I created my list I thought of an aww moment from The Sky is Everywhere. Glad to see that the book made it one someone's list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...