Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Settings

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Tara from Gone with the Wind - this is my favorite movie of all time and would love to see the pre-war Tara.

2. The Beach from Along for the Ride - leaving that close to the water, the boardwalk, a beach town paradise.

3. Hogwarts from the Harry Potter's series - I just came from Orlando and from the Wizarding World and I was ecstatic.  Imagine if I could see the real thing!


4. Camp Half Blood from the Percy Jackson series - Greek mythology, I don't have to say more.

5. Hecate Hall from Hex Hall - To be with all these different kind of supernatural beings must be very exiting.

6. St. Vladimir's Academy from Vampire Academy - I would be happy with just knowing Rose, wouldn't you?

7. Number 5 from the Bridgeton's series - I would love to know all seven Bridgetons!

8. Avonlea from Anne of Green Gables - I guess this is the first series that I fell in love with.

9. Narnia from the Chronicles of Narnia - Talking animals, castles, magic... need I say more?

10.  Paris from Anna and the French Kiss - I loved this book and I would love to visit all the places that Anna did.


No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...