Friday, July 29, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (#4)


Feature and Follow Friday is blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

This week's feature is Megan from The Book Addicted Girl and the question is:

Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

This ones is really fun, but hard to find since I typically don't like to wear that kind of t-shirt (I know, very boring.)  Here is what I found:

Books Make Me Happy
 OR since my other passion is baking, maybe this one:

Cupcake Queen

What is on your t-shirt?

6 comments:

  1. I love both shirts- I like to bake too! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is soooo cute!!! I know books make me happy :) Nice picks! Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slogan! Books make me happy too. :D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books absolutely make me happy to so I'm loving that shirt! I'm a new follower here and I look forward to reading your reviews:) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny @ Supernatural Snark
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love the picks! New follower here. Would love it if you stopped by to check out my #FF. Feel free to comment too - I love comments!

    ~ andi novelista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Books make me happy! I've got to have that made into a shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...