Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

Title: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Published by: Walker & Company
Release date: February 2012

The people of Nottinghamshire know Will Scarlet as Robin Hood’s shadow, a slip of a boy who throws daggers with deadly accuracy and an accomplished thief with an unerring eye for treasure. A select few know that Will is actually Scarlet, a young woman “recruited” by Robin two years earlier as he wandered the alleys of London. But no one knows who the real Scarlet is, what she was doing in London, and how she got that scar on her cheek. That is, no one but Gisbourne, the ruthless thief-taker just hired by the sheriff to capture Robin and his band.

Why I want to read it: A tale of Robin Hood? Yes, please and isn't the cover gorgeous?

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...