Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Goodreads
 
Hi my dear readers and followers.  I've had a couple of rough weeks with school and work and I didn't have time to even purchase any books.  This week I went to B's book fair and got these:
 

Purchased

Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony - I saw this book a while back in several blogs and wanted to give it a try.

13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison - This book is the firs of a series and I saw it around in the UK blogs and it looks great.



For My Kindle

I also "purchased" a few free books for my Kindle:

Meant to Be by Tiffany King - This is the first book of The Saving Angels series, it sounded good and you can't beat the prize!




Marysvale by Jared Southwick- Sounds very mysterious and romantic at the same time.



The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos - Another first on a series, another great looking book!

What is in your mailbox this week?


3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen any of these before, but they all look really intersting, especailly 13 Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marysvale sounds really cool! It's the first I hear of it too.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Wanna snag some ARCs? Don't forget to check out my giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Marysvale and The Emerald Talisman as well this past week! 13 Treasures has a great cover!! Hope you enjoy all your books! New Follower :)


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...