Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #25


I had a slow week, and I did order some books, but haven't received them yet.


Library

Green Witch by Alice Hoffman - The sequel to Green Angel.  A small gem of a book, review coming soon.

Abandon by Meg Cabot - Believe it or not this is the first book by Meg Cabot that I will read (er, listen since it's an audiobook).

The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong - I already stated listening to this audiobook and so far, so good.  I did love her Darkest Powers series.



Kindle


Darkest Powers Bonus Pack by Kelly Armstrong (link to Amazon) - These are three stories that accompany the Darkest Powers series. Should be good, right?

Forbidden by Megan Curd - I saw this book in another blog and promptly got it for my Kindle.  It looks so good!

What is in your mailbox this week?



IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Goodreads

7 comments:

  1. Great books!I loved Green Angel and Green Witch. I really want to read The Gathering too. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books. I really like your choices of books. Come check out what I got this week. The first one I never heard of.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I got Abandon a few weeks ago, but still haven't read it. I read Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries series when I was younger but haven't read anything by her since. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM list. The Gathering sounds like a great read. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abandon is the first book you've read by Meg Cabot?? *faints* Oh my gosh LOL you should definitely read more by her, Liza -- she's such a fun author! I'll admit that I didn't like Abandon as much as some of her other novels, but it was still a really cute read! :)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Liza! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh awesome bonus pack! Kelley is my fav. author she's amazing!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg Cabot's Abandon didn't WOW me, but I did like it. And I just recently discovered the AMAZINGNESS that is Kelley Armstrong and her Darkest Powers series. I'm hoping that I'll get to read The Gathering soon.

    Have a fabulous reading week, Liza~!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...