Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #31


IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Goodreads.


This week I didn't go shopping for books, but I did buy a couple for my Kindle and I went to the library.  Here is my loot for this week:


Photobucket




Library

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder -  I have yet to see a bad review for this book, thus I was ever so happy to find it in the library this week.


The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson -This book sounds incredible, can't wait to start!







Photobucket

Purchased for Kindle

Look at these beautiful covers! 


Shattered by Sophia Sharp - Sounds like a great series and it had good reviews in Amazon.

Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White - To be honest I couldn't resist this cover, sounds great too :)



What is in your Mailbox this week? 

Enter my 300 Follower Giveaway  here!



9 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox this week. They all look good but the only one I know about is the Girl of Fire and Thorns. I will have to look the others up.
    Kristin
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your library books are great reads, especially The Girl of Fire and Thorns. And Ariel looks amazing! I have been eyeing that one for a while. Hope you love them all! Thanks for the visit and Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM. :) I bought the probability or miracles awhile back, really need to get around to reading it. :P Hope you enjoy these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Girl of Fire and Thorns was fab. I love the cover for Airel.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! i am dying to read The Probability of Miracles, but somehow can't get my hands on it.

    Happy reading!
    Esha@ Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your library sounds great! I want the Girl of Fire and Thorns!!! Great haul!!! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you said you saw a BAD review for the Probably of Miracles and that's why yo want to read it xD maybe I'm dyslexic? lol enjoy♥

    My IMM ((:
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shattered and Airel both have such dark and gorgeous covers! I've heard great things about The Girl of Fire and Thorns too - I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...