Monday, April 2, 2012

Bookmark Monday #4


I don't know about you but I probably own a good number of bookmarks.  I think this might be the case of all bookish people, but the problem is that I can never find one when I need it.  I end up using whatever I can find - receipts, post-in notes, ribbon, take out menus - because I really don't like to bend the pages of my books (and I often borrow them from the library.)

I though it would be fun to share with you what exactly I am using as a bookmark every Monday.  Today I'm reading The Graveminder by Melissa Marr. As you can see my bookmark is a "we're a drug-free school" that I grabbed from the desk.





Please leave a comment to share your bookmark with me! Oh, and let me know if you like to see this feature every week or even see it as a meme /hop. If you are reading an eBook, please comment about your eReader's cover or on what iinteresting things in your cover or case.
 
What are you using as a bookmark today?

3 comments:

  1. No bookmarks today! I'm reading The Eternal Ones on my Nook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bookmark posts. The paint chip bookmarks are the cutest. I also have several bookmarks, but I can never find one when I need it. I have old lists and scraps of paper saving my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is such a cool feature! It makes me wish I read less ebooks and more physical copies! Luckily, I can share what I used as a bookmark yesterday when reading Divergent! I live in a college dorm and they always stick random advertisements on our door to promote school events. So, I put a “do not disturb” sign that advertises student government in my book for a bookmark. LOL!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...