Monday, April 2, 2012

Top Ten Books to Read in a Day


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish


My interpretation of this week's Top Ten is books that I've read that were hard to put down, or that I actually read in one day and they have a manageable length (no use of adding a 400+ page book to the list, right?)

1. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday - Love this book! It's funny, short and great.

2.  The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - I really enjoy this book (the sequel is not as good, but I have faith in the series ;)

3.  Breathe by Abbi Glines -  I literally devoured this book.

4.  Green Angel / Green Witch by Alice Hoffman - These are very short books, but with a lot of punch.  They have been recently re-published as one book titled Green Heart. 

5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - I love the Iron Fey series and I love Ash even more.  Reading a book from his point of view was an incredible experience. 

6.  Die for Me by Amy Plum - I don't think I actually read this book in a day, but it was close.  I really love it!

7.  Clarity by Kim Harrington - Another quick and very good read!

8.  Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - I adore this book, it's so funny, light and full of awesome.

9.  Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder - This is the first book that I read written in verse and I love both the book and the experience.

10.  Soulless by Gail Carriger - I don't know why I haven't read any more books from this series (not YA, btw) because I couldn't put this book down!


How about you?  What is in your Top Ten this week?

9 comments:

  1. No way! I'm so so so excited for Iron Knight now that I know it's in Ash's POV :)) I'm on book 3 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with pretty much any of The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I don't think I've read any of the rest - but I will be reading The Goddess Test soon!

    Great list!

    Tara @ Hey, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Soulless, although it took me a little longer than a day to read! I'm really hoping that Die for Me will be at the library when I next go, it sounds like a great read!

    Awesome list! :)

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read the Iron Fey books and the Amy Plum books! I keep seeing them on lists today (and pretty much every list ever!) and I'm sure I'd love them.

    Great list :) Stop by and see my Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great lis! A lot of these are on my list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I have to confess though... I haven't read any of them! Pretty much all of them are on my tbr list though.

    Chloe @ YA Booklover Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Definitely The Goddess Test and Dash & Lily ... both AWESOME books! I really want to read the Gail Carriger books soon ... they look like a lot of fun.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on Deadly Cool, The Goddess Test, Clarity, and Die for Me. They were all great quick reads. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Iron Knight especially since it was in Ash's POV. The rest of the books on your list are on my TBR pile!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...