Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
My interpretation of this week's Top Ten is books that I've read that were hard to put down, or that I actually read in one day and they have a manageable length (no use of adding a 400+ page book to the list, right?)
1. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday - Love this book! It's funny, short and great.
2. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter - I really enjoy this book (the sequel is not as good, but I have faith in the series ;)
3. Breathe by Abbi Glines - I literally devoured this book.
4. Green Angel / Green Witch by Alice Hoffman - These are very short books, but with a lot of punch. They have been recently re-published as one book titled Green Heart.
5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - I love the Iron Fey series and I love Ash even more. Reading a book from his point of view was an incredible experience.
6. Die for Me by Amy Plum - I don't think I actually read this book in a day, but it was close. I really love it!
7. Clarity by Kim Harrington - Another quick and very good read!
8. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - I adore this book, it's so funny, light and full of awesome.
9. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder - This is the first book that I read written in verse and I love both the book and the experience.
10. Soulless by Gail Carriger - I don't know why I haven't read any more books from this series (not YA, btw) because I couldn't put this book down!
How about you? What is in your Top Ten this week?