Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten is hard (or too easy!) as I cannot manage to narrow it down to just ten, so please forgive my cheating : -)
1. Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - Dear reader, if you have visited this blog before you know that I LOVE Ash. He is handsome, loyal, loving, brave and just pure awesome.
2. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - I love Mr. Darcy and how he tried to change and to fix things for Elizabeth, just because he loved her.
3. Rose from The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - Rose is one awesome protagonist. She is also loyal and brave.
4. Dash and Lilly from Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (told you I was cheating!) - Funniest couple ever!
5. Harry Potter and Hermaine Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - Need I say more?
6. Jax Stone from Breathe by Abbi Glines - So very romantic (*sigh*). I know is corny, but I just love a take-care-of-me, fall-head-over-heals kind of guy.
7. Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - I just love Edward, I wish Stephenie would have finished Midnight Sun.
8. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - What an incredible woman this is! The inspiration and the catalyst for change, so brave, resourceful and caring.
9. Hartley Featherstone from Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday - Another funny lady, a bit of an airhead, but with her heart in the right place.
10. Four and Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth - Another pair of remarkable people that are not afraid to do what's right.
And because I couldn't stop at ten, here are some more:
Vincent from Die for Me by Amy Plum, Tamani from the Wings series by Aprlynne Pike, Sookie Stackhouse from the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris, Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Evie from Supernaturally by Kristen White, and the list could go on and on and on...
What is in your Top Ten this week?
Remember to enter Reading with ABC's Shower of Books Giveaway here