Monday, May 21, 2012

Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books

I've been missing in action the last four days or so, but I have good excuses:  I finish my last class on Friday *jumps up and down*, and I had family over this past weekend.  Isn't it funny how nothing gets you in a cleaning frenzy like the prospect of getting visitors?  Well in hubby's case, he went into a remodeling frenzy and found it a good time to tear apart the guest bathroom and then try to put it back together in a week (needless to say it still isn't done!)


And now I have to confess how boring I am, since I hardly do anything that is not related to books, school (thankfully just my practicum is left now), or work.  I do visit Goodreads, NetGalley, Amazon, author's websites and plethora of other book related sites.  I don't think I'll even reach 10, but I'm eager to know what sites / blogs you read.


1. Food Network - I do enjoy cooking and most specially baking, so I get recipes from this site here often.


2. QVC - I love shopping in this site and watch the channel quite often (to my hubby's unending consternation)


3. Vera Bradley - I love anything related to Vera Bradley and have a lot of pieces from her collection. 


4. My son's teachers websites - It is a really good thing that more and more teachers have websites with the homework posted, links to textbooks and more useful links.


I told you I was that boring! I am dying to see what's on your list!


Please come celebrate Reading with ABC's first Blogiversary with me!  Click here for the giveaways and remember to check often as I will post more giveaways throughout the month. 













3 comments:

  1. I love the Food Network website! (I can't believe I forgot to include it on my list!) It's one of the handiest cooking websites I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have added my kids school website too because I have to check it for homework almost daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have added my school websites. I'm always checking it because I want to make sure my grades are good..!

    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...