Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
1. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” - From The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
2. “It takes much bravery to stand up to our enemies but we need as much bravery to stand up to our friends.” - From Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. “There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” – From City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
4. “Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.” - From The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
What a sick, masochistic lion.” – From Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
6. “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” - From Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.” – From The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. “I'll go," he said.
"And that's safer because?"
"I'm a guy."
"Right, and having a pair of dingle balls makes you invincible how?” – From Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
9. “I have come from the End of the World.... From the River of Dreams, through the gauntlet and the Briar and the Deep Wyld, in order to stand before you today. I have but one request - to take my place at your side. To resume my duty as your knight, and to protect you and your kingdom for as long as I draw breath.” – From The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
10.“I care," he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.” – From The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter
“I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though.” – From Divergent by Veronica Roth
“Yes, my dear child, monsters are real. I happen to have one hanging in my basement.” – From The Mostrumologist by Rick Yancey
Please come celebrate Reading with ABC's first Blogiversary with me! Click here for the giveaways and remember to check often as I will post more giveaways throughout the month.