Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Hi there! This week’s topic can either mean books about beaches or light airy reads that can be enjoyed while reading while you’re on vacation. Well, here’s my list:
1. Breathe by Abbi Glines – Love this beautiful romance book and so it happens that it is near a beach town.
2. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen – I love all of her books, and this one is less ‘serious’ than most and the setting is another beach town too.
3. Clarity by Kim Harrington – Another beach setting, this series is a paranormal-mystery delight.
4. The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter – A delightful book full of quests, tests, love and gods. Up my alley!
5. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday – This is an awesome read! A funny and light mystery.
6. Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay – A cute story of discovery, changes and responsibility.
8. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles – the Paradise series is an amazing one, you are missing out if you haven’t read it yet :(
9. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins – Mr. Perkins can do no wrong!
10. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan – What can be more ‘beachy’ than a book about Neptune’s son?
What is in your Top Ten this week? Please leave me a link!
City of Lost Souls here (international)
FF 100th Post Giveaway here