Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's top 10 is way to hard! The full title is: "Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me of Myself or Someone I Know in Real Life", quite a mouthful, right? Anyway, I didn't made it to ten, but here's what I got:
1. Sadie from Breathe by Abbi Glines - Why? Sadie takes on too much and what's to carry everyone's troubles on her shoulders, I'm sort of like that (even when I don't have to be).
2. Grace from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater - Grace has good grades, it's independent, she can cook, and she loves to read (just like me :)
3. Percy from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan - Percy reminds me of my son 'B'. They both are brave, loyal, funny, and hyper :)
4. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - My oldest son 'A' is just like Augustus. They are funny, snarky, loyal, loving and brutally honest.
5. Patti from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Patti is an overprotective mama, just like mine!
6. Jax from Breathe by Abbi Glines and Vincent from Die for Me by Amy Plum - I could probably list a lot more characters that remind me one way or another of my hubby. He is my best friend in the world and he would do anything for me, and he does spoil me to death. ¡Te amo mi cielo!
That's all I have. Did you fare any better? What's in your Top Ten this week?