Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week’s Top Ten Tuesday is freebie, so here is a list of my Top Ten Romantic (and hot) guys in YA. Please forgive me for not replying to your comment right away, but right now I’m in BEA *squeal*
1. Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa – Well, if you’ve been to my blog before you know I love Ash, right?
2. Jay from The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting – Jay is so sweet and he would do anything for Violet, such a cute couple.
3. Jax from Breathe by Abbi Glines – A gorgeous heart throb that drops everything to be with the woman he loves *sigh*
4. Will from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton – This is a man/warrior that is sworn to protect Ellie and will willingly give his life for her, even if love is forbidden.
5. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – Funny, smart, sarcastic, crazy in love and willing to go the extra mile for Hazel.
6. Vincent by Die for Me by Amy Plum – Love has eluded him for decades, and Vincent will hold on to Kate with both hands.
7. Adam from Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon – Destined to be together this is one of the few insta-love relationships that I actually like. Even if the world is against them, Adam is willing to fight to stay together.
8. Edward from the Twilight saga by Stephenie Myers – Enough said!
9. Zach from the Shade series by Jeri Ready-Smith – Oh goodness, even thinking of that kilt makes me happy :)
10. Tamani from the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike – Always waiting in the sidelines, offering loyalty and sacrifice, Tamini is full of gallant gestures for Laurel.
There is still one giveaway open and you can enter to win a copy of City of Lost Souls here (international). Good luck!