Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
1. John Green - I can't wait to meet him (he is going to be at the DC National Book Festival this weekend) and tell him how good The Fault in Our Stars is!
2. Cassandra Clare - The creator of an amazing world has to be an extraordinary lady :)
3. J.K. Rowling - This lady has a serious imagination, I would love to talk to her for five minutes!
5. Sarah Maas - I LOVE Throne of Glass, if you haven't read it yet you are missing an awesome story and amazing characters.
6. Rick Riordan - I love Greek mythology and it really doesn't get better than this.
7. Scott Westerfeld - Barking spiders! The Leviathan series is amazing... (reading Goliath right now!)
8. Veronica Roth - Wouldn't you love to talk about 'Four' with her?
9. Julia Quinn - Ms. Quinn is my favorite historical romance author. Her books are so funny that having a conversation with her should be a riot :)
10. Gail Carriger - She is the author of the Parasol Protectorate series, I would love to have tea with her (and scones too!)
I have been lucky enough to meet some of my favorite authors at book signings before, such as Sarah Dessen, Julie Kagawa, Rachel Vincent, Maggie Stiefvater, Maria Snyder, Jonathan Maberry, and Rachel Vincent.
What author or blogger do you want to meet?