Monday, September 17, 2012

Top Ten Bookish People I Want to Meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

1.  John Green - I can't wait to meet him (he is going to be at the DC National Book Festival this weekend) and tell him how good The Fault in Our Stars is!

2.  Cassandra Clare - The creator of an amazing world has to be an extraordinary lady :)

3.  J.K. Rowling - This lady has a serious imagination, I would love to talk to her for five minutes!

4.  Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy. Rose and Dimitri.  Need I say more?

5.  Sarah Maas - I LOVE Throne of Glass, if you haven't read it yet you are missing an awesome story and amazing characters. 

6.  Rick Riordan - I love Greek mythology and it really doesn't get better than this.

7.  Scott Westerfeld - Barking spiders!  The Leviathan series is amazing... (reading Goliath right now!)

8.  Veronica Roth - Wouldn't you love to talk about 'Four' with her? 

9.  Julia Quinn - Ms. Quinn is my favorite historical romance author. Her books are so funny that having a conversation with her should be a riot :)

10. Gail Carriger - She is the author of the Parasol Protectorate series, I would love to have tea with her (and scones too!)

I have been lucky enough to meet some of my favorite authors at book signings before, such as Sarah Dessen, Julie Kagawa, Rachel Vincent, Maggie Stiefvater, Maria Snyder, Jonathan Maberry, and Rachel Vincent. 

What author or blogger do you want to meet? 

8 comments:

  1. Ummm OMG I love your list!! :D And Sarah Maas, and Veronica Roth? I got to meet them both and they were MAGICAL! I seriously adoooored talking to Sarah for like, at least 5 minutes, about my favorite scenes of Throne of Glass and Chaol and classical music... And Veronica I didn't get much time with but she was epically amazing! :D Seriously, if you can get the opportunity to meet them both, snatch it up as quickly as you can! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good picks. When I went to ALA I got to meet Katie McGarry, Kady Cross, Rachel Cohn, and 4 other awesome authors that I CANT remember their names off the top of my head. Richelle Mead, I would LOVE to meet Richelle Mead. And Rachel Gibson. And Cassandra Clare. And Jennifer Armentrout.

    OK, I'm just gonna stop right there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I've met Rick Riordan and Scott Westerfeld. I'd still like to meet your 1-3 and 8!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a few of the same picks! I still have Throne of Glass and Levithan to read, but from what I've heard, if I'd have read them before I wrote my list, Scott Westerfield and Sarah Maas would have definitely been on my list too!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an awesome list you have! I'd like to meet them all too!
    Here's my Top Ten.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to meet Sarah Dessen! But, unfortunately, she is American and I am not :( Maybe I can travel their one day and go to one of her book signings >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good list. I also love Rick Riordan and Scott Westerfeld as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...