Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week we get to choose a past Top Ten topic. I selected this topic because I didn't get to share the first time around. Here it goes, my Top Ten Bookish Confessions:
1. I still miss Borders :(
2. Sometimes I don't finish a book or don't finish a series - I have way to much to read to waste time with something I just can't get into.
3. When I go to sleep I keep replaying a book in my mind over and over. As you can imagine, this sometimes gives me weird dreams or insomnia.
4. I always have a book with me. I usually carry a physical book, my Kindle or, if all else fails, the Kindle app in my smartphone. I read in every spare second - during bus rides, waiting at the doctor's office, at lunch time - you name it!
5. I read more than one book at a time. Typically I'm reading two books and listening to another one in my car.
6. Most times I do judge a book by its cover. I'm a cover snob...
7. I don't like to dog ear pages or mark books in any way. I use bookmarks, receipts or any other piece of paper to mark my place.
8. I have more books that I can ever read. I get so excited for a 'new' book that I just have to buy RIGHT NOW, and then months go by without me having the time to read it.
9. I let others borrow my books. I really don't mind as long as it's returned in a good condition.
10. I'm a compulsive book buyer. I can't go to the mall and NOT stop at the bookstore.
What is in your Top Ten this week?