Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten 2013 YA Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

This is tough one, but indeed I have a really LOOOOOOONG TRB list and these are some of the YA debut book that I'm waiting for this year. 


Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell (July 23rd | HarperTeen) - Sound like a physiological thriller and besides I love this cover.


 Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black (February 12|Bloomsbury) - Just so pretty and sounds amazing too. 


Taken by Erin Bowman (April 16th | HarperTeen) - I've had great luck with fantasy and sci-fi lately and this one sounds really interesting. 


Splintered by A.G. Howard (January 1st | Amulet Books) - This book is already available and I've only heard great things about it.


Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton  (July 8th | Flux) -  I really don't even care what's it about, this cover is just so pretty. 



Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield (May 7th | Margaret McElderry Books) - Another amazing cover and it sounds really different.


Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (January 15th | Simon & Schuster) - It's by Lenore, that's enough for me!


 Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (March 12 | Katherine Tegen Books) - Amazing cover and description. 


City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster (February 5th |  HarperTeen) - This one was in my WOW a while ago, I love this type of books. 


Poison by Bridget Zinn (March 12th | Disney Hyperion) - Looks like the cover for a Disney fairy tale, right?  

Do you see something in common?  I'm a sucker for pretty covers!  

What 2013 debuts are you eagerly waiting for? 


8 comments:

  1. I actually hadn't heard of Undercurrent and Chantress before but they sound SO GOOD! Definitely added to my TBR :) I hope you get to read all of these when they come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those are on my must-have list for 2013, too, Liza! Great picks! Hadn't heard of Undercurrent and you're right - that cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Chantress on another person's list and was like... that must go on le TBR STAT. I also had Level 2, Splintered, and City of a Thousand Dolls on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila 2.0 looks so good. Hadnt heard of Undercurrent but it looks interesting. Feel free to view My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Level 2 sounds really good! I don't think any of these made my list, but I'm looking forward to them.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. They aren't on my list, but a lot of your picks are on my wishlist (TAKEN! Chantress! City of a Thousand Dolls!). I hadn't heard of Some Quiet Place before, but that cover is gorgeous!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dance of Shadows is looking amazing. Chantress looks like such a fantastic read too. Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover for Some Quiet Place is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...