Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
My list could be quite long as I love many authors, but here are my Top Ten (that's what this is about, right?)
1. Stephanie Perkins author of Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door - I will read ANYTHING she writes (Isla, anyone?)
2. Sarah Dessen author of The Truth About Forever, Just Listen, and Along for the Ride - I have yet to read a book by Sara Dessen that I haven't like, and I've read them all!
3. Rae Carson author of The Girl of Fire and Thorns - This series is amazing! Like awesomely amazing, the writing is incredibly good and the characterization is, well, amazing ! (Yes, I used 'amazing ' three times, she deserves it ;)
4. John Green author of The Fault in Our Stars - If you haven't read TFiOS, you must do so right now. This man is an artist with words, that's all I'm saying...
5. Maggie Stiefvater author of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series - Maggie's writing is lyrical, beautiful and her characters will stay with you forever.
6. Gayle Forman author of If I Stay and Just One Day - Oh my goodness! Her books are so awesome, full of feeling and growth and awesomeness.
7. Julia Quinn author of the Bridgertons series - Her writing style is similar to reading an Austen book. Her stories are funny, romantic and quirky.
8. Abbi Glines author of the Breathe series and The Vincent Boys - So romantic, so good, so amazing.
9. Julie Kagawa author of the Iron Fey series - Ash came out of her extraordinary mind, enough said.
10. Cassandra Clare author of the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series - I have to confess to be behind in my reading, but I do own every single one of her books. *sigh* Jace...
What's in your Top Ten list this week?