Wednesday, July 10, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 3


The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine

Who Are Your Blogging BFFS?

I think I can count two awesome Maryland bloggers as my ‘go-to’ people.  We have met in person at a few events before and we tweet and email all the time:



Hannah from The Irish Banana Review – Hannah is the fountain of all knowledge!  She likes to plan, so she helps us organize our outings and events.  She is also, with Lexie from Poisoned Rationality, our resident BEA expert.  We have similar tastes in books and I can always trust her recommendations.  Luv you Hannah!
The Irish Banana Review

Jen from Genuine Cupcakes and YABC  - Jen is known for bringing beautiful cupcakes for authors at all the events she goes to.  She also has very good taste in books, after all we all read YA ;) Jen is outgoing, friendly and great to hang out with.


We also belong to a wonderful YADC Facebook group of Virginia, DC and Maryland bloggers, authors and overall book lovers.  It’s a great way to meet people and coordinate events.  That is how I ‘met’ the always awesome Steph from Cuddlebuggery and Christina from Allodoxophobia.

I also follow several blogs faithfully, but also among my favorite people among the bookish world are authors Valerie Cole and Jodi Meadows.


That’s it for me.  Who are your Blogging BFFS?

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...