Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Gail Carriger - She's the author of the Parasol Protectorate (which I finished and I adore) and the Finishing School series. She has such a unique sense of humor, a genius of characterization and world building.
2. Victoria Scott - The mind behind Dante deserves an acolade, right? If yuo haven't read The Collector, you are missing out! (see my review here)
3. Sarah Eden - I love her book Friends and Foes and I have read another of her books with much success and I plan to keep on going!
4. C.J. Duggan - I discovered this Australian author while participating in the blog tour for The Boys of Summer (see my review here), her fist new adult book, and I will be posting my review of her second book in the series tomorrow :)
5. Julianne Donaldson - I LOVE Edenbrooke, the first book by this amazing author. If you are an Austen fan, I highly recommend this one. I can't wait for Blackmoore. (See my review here)
6. Rae Carson - I cannot tell you how good her writing is or how utterly in love I am with her Fire and Thorns series. Seriously awesome!
7. Brigid Kemmerer - A Maryland blogger that had me falling in love with the Merrick brothers since book one. I love her Elemental series :)
8. Jenna Burtenshaw - She's the author of the wonderful fantasy series Wintercraft, the third and final book just got published in the States and I can't wait to read it.
9. Elizabeth Knox - I learned about the Dreamhunter duet from a recommendation form another author and I quickly looked for these fantasy books. These are very different and thought provoking and I loved them.
10. Dan Krokos - I discovered this author at BEA last year and I had the opportunity to read his first book, False Memory which I really liked. I can't wait to read False sight, book two of the series.
That's my list! What's in yours?