Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Book Blog Challenge: Day 9


The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine


Why Do You Blog About Books?

Because I love it!  I don't think there's a better reason for blogging about, well, anything. 

For the most part, blogging is a lot of hard (and unpaid) work.  To me the reward are the ability to share something I'm passionate about with others.  Although I grew up in a book loving family and extended family, when I moved to the States I felt a little lonely in my nerdiness (is that a word?).  I'm married to a non-book-lover and my blog is an outlet to share this obsession passion of mine. 

I adore comments, visiting other blogs, and belonging to a community of like-minded people that help each other discover books and make all our blogs better. 

Besides book lovers ROCK and Book Bloggers rock even HARDER!


What do YOU Blog about books?


No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...