Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings



Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Here is what I wish Santa will bring this year (hard just to limit it to 10, right?):
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

2.  Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

3. Sirensong by Jenna Black - the last episode of the Faerywalker series

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - I borrowed this book from the library and would love my own copy.

5. So Silver Bright by  Lisa Mantchev - the last book in the Theater Illuminata series, I am dying to know the ending!

6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire

7. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - I love her Body Finder series!

8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - I also read this fabulous book that I borrowed from the library.

9. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

10. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson



What is in your list for Santa this year?




Please check out my 200 Follower Giveaway here

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books you have on your wishlist!! I love them! ;) Divergent is so so good, I've finished it a couple of days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want divergent also!!!!! i hear so many good things about this book!!!!!

    Tara’s Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me & Divergent are AMAZING! I really hope you get them! I have The Pledge & Daughter of Smoke & Bone on my top ten as well!

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-hope.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...