Friday, May 25, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

This week's features are Underworld Loving Addiction and Charlotte and Marissa @ Charissa Books this week's question is:

Activity! Dreamcast your current read


I am terrible at this kind of challenge and since classes started last August I feel like I've been disconnected to the movie and TV universe.  I'll try my best: Right now I'm reading A Million Suns by Beth Revis.

Amy:

Jane Levy from the series Suburgatory - she has the right coloring, just needs longer hair.

Elder:


Taylor Lautner from the Twilight movies.  The population on board of the ship Godspeed is supposed to be mono-ethnic, meaning that everyone looks almost the same, dark hear and dark eyes. 

I am curious about your choices!  Please leave a comment and your link so I can visit back :)

Please come celebrate Reading with ABC's first Blogiversary with me!  Click here for the giveaways and remember to check often as I will post more giveaways throughout the month. 


10 comments:

  1. Great picks! I would totally be frozen to fall in love with Taylor Lautner!

    McKenna
    youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally support these casting picks, though I probably wouldn't have come up with Taylor Lautner myself. But you're right - he's pretty perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of Taylor as Elder, but he kinda works. Love your pick for Amy!

    Old follower.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-27-and-tgif-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. :) I still need to get started on this series!

    My TGIF/Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, they look like they'd work well together! Great picks. New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's still on my TBR list. I don't know why I keep putting it off.

    My follow friday. Please swing by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read it yet! I've got the first book though and I hope to start it soon :P I can imagine those two as characters though!

    - Kim (new follower, love your blog!)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I wonder if Taylor is going to be in any movies soon. I don't know that he's the best actor but he seems like such a nice guy.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! New Linky follower hopping on through.

    I haven't gotten around to Million Suns yet but I loved your picks. I haven't heard of Jane Levy before but she is sooo pretty!

    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting cast, I haven't read the book though :)

    Here is my FF
    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...