Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
I started Reading with ABC in May of last year and here are my Favorite Top Ten books I've read since then:
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - This is an amazing book that read recently. Please give it a try!
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - This book was an incredible trip to an exceptional fantasy world and a great cast of characters. I can't wait for the next book!
3. Breathe by Abbi Glines - This is one of the most romantic books I've ever read and I love Jax's character.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Without a doubt one the best books I've ever read (period).
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Do I really need to explain?
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - What an awesome tale of love, understanding, sacrifice and much more!
7. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - Well, you do know I adore Ash, right? This is my favorite book in the series and a perfect ending too!
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - It's Stephanie Perkins! This is one talented author and she can really write amazing characters and incredible romance :)
9. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder - A heart breaking, bittersweet story of love, miracles, understanding and change.
10. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - The beginning of what I hope is an awesome series. I really love these characters!
Of course, I have many more books I love, but I'm trying to stick with the rules for once ;)
What is in your Top Ten this week?