Monday, August 20, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Books I've Read During The Life Span of My Blog


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

I started Reading with ABC in May of last year and here are my Favorite Top Ten books I've read since then:

1.  Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - This is an amazing book that read recently.  Please give it a try!

2.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - This book was an incredible trip to an exceptional fantasy world and a great cast of characters.  I can't wait for the next book!

3.  Breathe by Abbi Glines - This is one of the most romantic books I've ever read and I love Jax's character.

4.  Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Without a doubt one the best books I've ever read (period).

5.  Divergent by Veronica Roth - Do I really need to explain?

6.  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - What an awesome tale of love, understanding, sacrifice and much more!

7.  The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - Well, you do know I adore Ash, right? This is my favorite book in the series and a perfect ending too!

8.  Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - It's Stephanie Perkins!  This is one talented author and she can really write amazing characters and incredible romance :)

9.  The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder - A heart breaking, bittersweet story of love, miracles, understanding and change. 

10. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - The beginning of what I hope is an awesome series.  I really love these characters!

Of course, I have many more books I love, but I'm trying to stick with the rules for once ;)

What is in your Top Ten this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of these books reviewed, I'm sure they are very good. thanks for the recommendations. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your choices. There are a few on your list that *almost* made the cut on mine. I adored Throne of Glass and Pushing the Limits, and I totally agree that Daughter of Smoke & Bone is one of the best books ever written! <3

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one thing I will take away from this meme today, Read Fault in Our Stars :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Divergent. I'll have to check out some more of the other ones you mentioned - quite a few are already on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...