At the end of each year many of us are looking for bookish challenges to join. I have to confess at being terrible on keeping track of them, but this year I am creating my personal challenge.
Note: I haven’t seen this feature anywhere, but if someone else already had this idea, I apologize and if you email me I will give you full credit!
I have started several series and falling shamelessly behind in a lot of them. In most instances I even have the books that follow, but I have so much going on that I haven’t been able to get caught up. In order to force myself to do so, I am creating this challenge. My rules are simple: these are series that for which all books are published or will be published in 2013. This is what I plan to read in 2013:
- Fever by Lauren DeStafano – Chemical Garden #2
- Insurgent by Veronica Ross - Divergent trilogy #2
- The Crown of Ambers by Rae Carson – Fire and Thorns #2
- Scorch by Gina Damico - Croak #2
- The Off Season and From and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock – Books #2 and #3 of the Dairy Queen series
- The Girl with the Clockwork Collar by Kadi Cross - Steampunk Chronicles #2
- Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz - Spellbound #2
- Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready – Book #3 of the Shade trilogy
- Supernaturally and Endlessly by Kiersten White - Paranolmancy #2 and #3
- Wings of the Wicked by Courteny Allison Moulton - Angelfire @2
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - Unearthly #2
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting - Body Finder #3
- Darkness Falls and Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan- Immortal Beloved #2 and #3
- Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles - Perfect Chemistry #2 and #3
This is even worst that I imagined (*hangs head in shame*)
In you would like to join me in this challenge, please let me know and we can think of fun things to do together to help us through it. Just leave a comment with your email and I’ll keep in touch!