Today's topic is a bit harder for me. I have to choose ten book boyfriends (and only 10!) of books released in 2012 that I've read. Here is my list of crushes:
|Check out these amazing paper dolls at the author's website (click on her name below)|
1. Phillip from Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - To illustrate Phillip's awesomeness let me share this quote:
"When I look into your eyes, I lose all sense of time and place. Reason robbed, clear thought erased, I am lost in the paradise I find within your gaze." (*I'm fanning myself right now*)
|Picture is from book #4, I wanted to leave you with Ash's handsome face though|
2. Ash from The Iron's Prophesy by Julie Kagawa - If you have ever stoped by my blog before you know this is one of my favorite characters ever!
3. Nicholas from The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst - This is an adult book, but one of the best contemporary romances I've read in a while. Although Nicholas we a bit pigheaded, he saw the light at the end.
4. Tamani from Destined by Aprilynne Pike - Another fairy after my own heart! Tamini was so dedicated to Laurel, completely loyal and handsome too boot (even if he has green hair :)
5. Vincent from Until I Die by Amy Plum - Vincent is the perfect boyfriend! He spoils Kate rotten, he is strong, loyal, handsome and more. If you had the chance to read Until I Die, you know I'm dying to get my hands on book #3, right? (btw, that was a mean cliffhanger!)
6. Kaidan from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - Oh my! I cannot tell how fast I fell in love with this character! Kaidan is supposed to be evil, but he is so sweet and considerate, I cannot help but hope to see him happy with Anna.
7. Chase from Social Suicide by Gemma - The typical 'bad boy' has a really soft spot, namely Hartley. I just love how he tries to protect her and keeps her on her toes all the time. Get on it Chase!
8. Gavriel from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - He is so considerate, tender and sweet with Ismae that I can't help but love him for it!
"Ah” Duval says. “So this is what you didn't want me to see. Poor Ismae”…”There is no shame is scar, Ismae”
9. The Merrick brothers from the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer - Sorry if I cheated a bit, but these are four to-die-for brothers! I've read the first two books in the series and I can't decide who I like the best yet :)
10. Lord Hector from The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson - Although, I'm halfway through the book, I just adore Lord Hector. He is so loyal to Elisa and even a blind man could tell he loves her (I don't know the ending yet, so don't tell me!)
This was so much fun! I can't wait to see other lists!