By 'Winter' I think it means the books that I'm planing on reading in the next few months. So here it goes:
1. This Song will Save Your Life by Leila Sales - I already started this one, just need to finish.
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I read If I Stay quite a while ago and I have to read Adam's story soon.
3. Pawn by Aimée Carter - I loved her Goddess Test series and I've heard this one is wonderful.
4. A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey - I really love Harvey's Hunting Violet, and this one sounds magical.
5. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - I've only heard wonderful things about this book.
6. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo - Need to get to book #2 since I loved the first one.
7. World After by Susan Ee - I can't even tell you how awesome Angelfall is! I MUST start this one soon.
8. The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard - Just the cover makes me want to read it!
9. How to Love by Katie Cotugno - I've also heard wonderful things about this book.
10. The Final Descent by Rick Yancey - I must need the ending!
That's it for me, this is what I plan to read in the next few months, which me luck!
What's in your Winter TBR?