Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
My list considers 'Spring' to be March, April and May. Here it goes:
1. Unremembered by Jessica Brody - I had this one as my WoW a while ago and for a good reason. I've seen a few reviews and only good things, I can't wait to read it :)
2. The Rising by Kelley Armstrong - Although I like the Darkest Powers series better, the final installment of the Darkest Rising series will have appearances by some of the characters from the previous one. Also, there are still many unanswered questions.
3. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - I really enjoyed Probability and this one looks and sounds amazing.
4. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins - Sweet Evil was one of the series that I read last year. I cannot wait to read more about Kaidan (and Anna, of course).
5. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFavers - This is book two of the Sweet Assassin series. I really enjoyed Grave Mercy, an amazing historical romance / paranormal.
6. If I Should Die by Amy Plum - I adore the Revenant series and book two, Until I Die was the worst kind of cliffhanger! A really good series.
7. Dare You To by Katie McGarry - Pushing the Limits was another one of the incredible books that I read last year and I cannot wait to see what McGarry comes up with next.
8. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - Rick Yancey is the author of the Mostrumologist series, which is (in case you didn't know) outstanding. I can honestly say that I'm dying to read this one.
9. Awaken by Meg Cabot - I wasn't too keen on Abandon, the first book in the series, but Cabot redeemed herself and sparked my interest with Underworld. Of course, now I can't wait to read the ending, and besides, this cover is gorgeous!
10. Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer - This is book three of the Elemental series, Storm and Spark were both amazing read and I can't wait for Hunter's story.
As we all know, I (we) can probably come up with a list of about 50 books, but I'm sticking with the rules (for once :)
What's in your Spring TBR list? Do we have any in common? Have you read any of these? Do you follow some of these series?