Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #51


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Hi gorgeous people! Another week gone by, we have one of hubby's nephews with us for a few weeks and my sister and nice are coming next week, so I'll have a full house! Here is what I got this week:

Purchased for Kindle


The Iron Wyrn Affair by Lilith Saintcrow - Looks like steampunk awesomeness :)

Physical Books Purchased


The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - This one comes highly recommended by my blogger friend Hannah from The Irish Banana Reviews, thus I had to get it.

With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent - This is the conclusion to the Souls Screamer series, I need to read two more books to finish it!

Won


The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen - I won this book from Goodreads. I've heard wonderful things about it too.  Thanks to the Hatchet group.

For Review


Shadows by Paula Weston - Thank you to Orion Children and NetGalley for the opportunity.

The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - Oh my goodness   This is one of my favorite series EVER! I already read it and and love it, review coming closer to the publishing date. Thank you to Greenwillow Books and Edelweiss for it!

What's stacking your shelves this week?

Please note that I'm looking for a reviewer (information here).  Please help me spread the word!




6 comments:

  1. I also got the Lilith Saintcrow book, I couldn't beat 1.99 for it. You got some great gems in here that I see. Oh come visit me here now:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    I moved to a self-hosted Wordpress blog...

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bitter Kingdom was an amazing conclusion to what is one of my favorite trilogies! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's my haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Distance Between Us looks like the perfect summer read! :D
    As for Rachel Vincent's books, I've only read her Adult series. I'm sure her Soul Screamers series is as good though. ;D
    Happy Reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Distance Between Us!! That ones at the top of my TBR for this month, but I still haven't gotten around to reading it. But it looks incredible! And then Callie and Kayden! I really enjoyed it, but it definitely follows some of the cliches of the NA genre.

    Great haul!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly that Lilith Saintcrow book sounds SO GOOD! I added it right to my TBR list! Great share! Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! With All my Soul and Shadows both look especially good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...